[OYAN] online professional development opportunities

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jul 10 16:19:35 PDT 2012

Hello! I just learn about ALA's Young Adult Library Services Association's (YALSA) summer webinar lineup. Webinars are 60 minutes in length and include time for a question and answer period. Webinars take place at 2 p.m. Eastern. Webinars cost $29 for students and $49 for all other individuals. Make YALSA webinars a learning event for your whole department with our group rate of $195!

  *   July 19: Beyond the Birds and the Bees: Talking Sex and Sexuality with Teens<http://www.ala.org/yalsa/beyond-birds-and-bees-talking-sex-and-sexuality-teens> with mk Eagle
  *   August 16:  <http://www.ala.org/Template.cfm?Section=olweb&Template=/Conference/ConferenceList.cfm&ConferenceTypeCode=X> Get Crafty for Less <http://www.ala.org/Template.cfm?Section=olweb&Template=/Conference/ConferenceList.cfm&ConferenceTypeCode=X> with Beth Saxton
  *   September 11: A TAG Can Work for You, Too! with Diane Tuccillo
  *   October 18: Book Blitz 2: 45 Must Know YA Titles with Shauna Yusko
Learn more at http://www.ala.org/yalsa/onlinelearning/webinar

Register at http://www.ala.org/Template.cfm?Section=olweb&Template=/Conference/ConferenceList.cfm&ConferenceTypeCode=X

Questions? Contact Eve Gaus at egaus at ala.org<mailto:egaus at ala.org> or 1-800-545-2433, ext. 5293.