[OYAN] Professional Development: FREE Slides and resources from "Digital Lives of Tweens/Young Teens" presentation

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Jul 12 08:30:08 PDT 2012

Hello! I just received the following email informing me about the availability of the slides and a few resources from a presentation at ALA's Association for Library Services to Children and Young Adult Library Services Association presidents program. I took a good look at the slides, and while it would be much more effective to have heard the actual presentation, the slides themselves provide a lot of great information about tweens and young teens that may be helpful in our work with them. There are a few additional resources including books and websites for tweens and young teens, and books and websites for adults to learn more about tweens and young teens.

Here is where you'll find a link to access the "slides from Michelle Poris' presentation" and the "additional resources":  http://www.ala.org/alsc/confevents/alscannual/presprog