[OYAN] head counts and intros for OYAN sessions at OLA

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Tue Mar 27 19:13:07 PDT 2012

Hi, Kris,

If you need someone to intro Book Rave, I'm willing.

SONJA

Sonja Somerville
Teen Services Librarian
Salem Public Library

Phone:     503-588-6083
E-mail:      ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
FAX:         503-589-2011
Address:   585 Liberty St. SE
                 Salem, OR 97301>>> Susan Smallsreed
<susansm at multcolib.org> 3/27/2012 5:22 PM >>>
Kris,
I just checked the program schedule on Thurs. & see that the panel I'm
on ("At the Heart of OLA") is scheduled at the same time as the Book
Rave. You'll need to find someone else to intro it. Damn it.

There's no conflict with Sonja's, so I'm happy to intro that one.
Susan

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Kris Lutsock