[PL-Directors] FW: Public Library Directors Survey

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Tue Feb 17 09:30:46 PST 2015

I am forwarding this on behalf of Penny Hummel, it would be great if you could participate.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Oregon State Librarian
503-378-4367
marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
http://oregon.gov/osl
[02_inch_2_color_cmyk]

Dear Oregon Public Library Directors--
 As many of you know, I've been hired by the Oregon Community Foundation to conduct a needs assessment of Oregon's public libraries. The goal of the project is to assist funders in identifying how best to support public libraries of all sizes as they provide 21st century library services to a diverse public.
Today, I'd like to invite you to participate in an online survey that's a critical part of this needs assessment. This survey should take 15 - 20 minutes of your time.  We want to hear from as many public library directors as possible!
Here is the link to the survey:
https://portlandstate.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_0V31AqQoLglSJBX<https://portlandstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0V31AqQoLglSJBX>
I also invite you to share the survey (by forwarding this e-mail) with other stakeholders affiliated with your library, such as your library's trustees, Friends and Foundation board members, and Friends and Foundation staff.  The survey will remain open until Friday, March 6.
This needs assessment offers a once-in-a generation opportunity for Oregon's public libraries to provide comprehensive input about their current and future needs to the philanthropic community.  Thank you for taking the time to contribute to its success.  Each voice is important.
If I can provide any additional information, or if you'd like to sign up for a related focus group (there's still time!) you can find me at penny at pennyhummel.com<mailto:penny at pennyhummel.com> or 503.890.0494.  Thanks again.

Penny Hummel
Penny Hummel Consulting
www.pennyhummel.com<http://www.pennyhummel.com>

503.890.0494