[PL-Directors] Intellectual freedom: Jen Maurer is interim contact at the State Library

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Sep 22 09:00:40 PDT 2017

As most of you know, today is my last day at the State Library. Please contact Jen Maurer (503-378-5011 jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us>) regarding intellectual freedom issues. She will be your intellectual freedom key contact at the State Library until the new Oregon Intellectual Freedom Clearinghouse Coordinator/Youth Services Consultant is hired.

For those of you who haven't heard about my departure... I've been at the State Library for over a decade and it's time for me to continue my career in a new place with fresh challenges. I've loved my work and colleagues at the State Library. There aren't many jobs like it. Therefore, I tossed my hat into the ring for the Youth Services position at Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS). My first day at WCCLS is October 2, 2017.

Thank you,

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us> | 503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>