[Sora] Survey to Share

BAXTER Jeanette S Jeanette.S.BAXTER at dhsoha.state.or.us
Mon Apr 2 11:31:06 PDT 2018

Good morning! My name is Jeanette Baxter, I am a policy analyst and member of SORA.  I wanted to share a project that a group of us are working on.  The work is of great importance to us for a number of reasons, and is well timed due to April being Sexual Assault Awareness Month.

We have designed a survey that will provide State employees with the opportunity to not only share their experiences with sexual harassment and assault in the workplace, but also experiences as bystanders.

Attached to this email are two different versions of flyers (one with a hyperlink, the other available for bathrooms/private areas to pull a tab on survey info).

I have also included the link to the survey in this email:

https://form.jotform.com/80535443827157

A few notes about the survey:

-It was specifically designed to be gender/orientation neutral
-We included resources that were specific to LGBTQIA+ survivors as well as male survivors should they not feel comfortable accessing more traditional resources
-The insurance and EAP resources are specific to state employees, so are accessible to anyone currently employed and taking the survey
-The survey is completely anonymous
-Demographics questions, while high level, are totally optional.  No one has to answer them.  They can complete the survey without answering those questions.

We are hoping to hear from survivors in all state employment settings, all areas of the state, and from a diverse background.

We would appreciate any help, including, if possible, getting it out to the SORA listserv.  If you have any questions about the survey, please do not hesitate to let me know! :)

Thanks for your help! :)

Jeanette Baxter
ODDS Complaint Coordinator/Operations and Policy Analyst 2
Oregon Department of Human Services
Office of Developmental Disabilities Services
Cell: 503-957-3506
Jeanette.S.Baxter at state.or.us<mailto:Jeanette.S.Baxter at state.or.us>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.