[Sora] September Happenings!

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Tue Sep 10 14:37:50 PDT 2019

Hey guys!

Here's what's coming up for the State of Oregon Research Academy...

Oregon 2019 Diversity and Inclusion Conference
Headed to the D&I Conference this week at the Salem Convention Center?  Check out our booth in the exhibition area.  Tell your friends to come find out all about SORA and what we have to offer.  We'll also be showcasing research from your fellow colleagues across the state.

We're coming to Portland in December!
SORA will be hosting our winter event on December 4th at the Portland State Office Building.  In conjunction with the Oregon State Library, we'll have a full day of events and presentations for all you data-minded people.  More details to come.

We're looking for presenters who would be available in the afternoon on December 4th.  If you are willing to volunteer and can be available in Portland on that date, let us know!  Send an e-mail to Tasha Chapman at Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov<mailto:Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov>.

Data Happy Happy Hour
It's that time again.  Happy Hour is coming this Thursday! (September 12th)

Come chat, enjoy a beverage or snack of your choice, and meet your fellow SORA members in lovely downtown Salem on the second Thursday of every month.

Meet up with us!
Second Thursday of Every Month
4pm-6pm
Hopheads Brewpub and Bottle Shop
150 High St. SE
Salem, OR 97301

See you there,

[cid:image001.png at 01D567E5.5194DDE0]Tasha Chapman
2019 SORA Communications Coordinator