[Libs-Or] Library Pay Phones

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Tue Jun 6 17:05:47 PDT 2017

Melissa, we are considering paying a monthly fee to have pay phone service
reinstituted by the carrier at our Midland branch.  We are also
experimenting with allowing patrons brief use of staff phones in some of
our locations.  We tried it at Central, but had to stop because we began to
see some serious misuse.  But it is working ok out at the Holgate Library.
You may need to try a few options to see what will work in your situation.

*Cindy*

*Cindy Gibbon*
*Access and Information Services Director*
My schedule: Monday through Friday
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5496
multcolib.org